TENTANG ADANI I

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Dearest mother

In loving memory and in tribute to the best mother
in the world - my mother

Hj. Sri Hidayati Sarwoko
December 8, 1944 to April 24, 2004

April 11 is the first anniversary of my mother's death in Javanese calendar. Sometimes I don’t believe my mother already passed away. Her smile, her laugh and her sound are still in my mind. I really missed her, and I want to do something as a tribute for her, so I quote poems and make a small ceremony to pray for her.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Perhaps
they are not
stars in the sky,
but rather openings
where our loved ones
shine down to
let us know
they are happy.

-from Hieran-









Mother is another name for love

Your mother is always with you...

She's the whisper of the leaves
as you walk down the street.

She's the smell of bleach
in your freshly laundered socks.

She's the cool hand on your brow
when you're not well.

Your mother lives inside your laughter.
She's crystallized in every teardrop.

She's the place you came from
your first home...
She's the map you follow
with every step that you take.

She's your first love
and your first heartbreak...
and nothing on earth can separate you.

Not time, Not space...
Not even death...
will ever separate you
from your mother...

You carry her inside of you.

~ Author Unknown ~
taken from Loriacaulder

My mother was one of the best, most special people I have ever known. She dedicated her live as a housewife and a mother. She was smart and had a great sense of humor. She loved to laugh. She had many friends and was incredibly loving. She was a great mother who was always there for her children in good times and in bad. She was also our biggest supporter and applauded any achievement we ever had.

My mother is buried in a beautiful family cemetery in Yogyakarta. I truly believe my mother is in a better place free from all her pain and struggles. I wish her peace happiness and Allah will always guard her.

6 comment(s):

Ibu, Mama, Bunda...kayaknya emang biar kita udah segede apa juga, kita tetep jadi mom's little girl ya...setahun yg lalu ya Hen? pasti masih sering kangen y. sabar ya..insyaAllah didoain aja biar sama2 'tenang' ya bu'...
/nadia

By Blogger jengnadnet & isya-ayya, at 2:32 AM, April 11, 2005  

Terima kasih doanya ya isya dan ayya, juga mama tentunya. Semoga almh ibu bahagia disisi-Nya. Amien.

By Blogger Heni, at 1:53 PM, April 11, 2005  

I'm so sorry to hear of your mom's death.

By Blogger Internet Street Philosopher, at 2:51 PM, April 11, 2005  

almarhumah cantik hen...

insyaAllah ntar dapet tempat yang 'cantik' juga yah :)

insyaAllah saat ini dilapangkan dan diterangi kuburnya. Amin :)

astri
http://keluarganugraha.net

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:05 PM, April 11, 2005  

mudah2an yah hen... almarhumah diterima Allah SWT..

sorry waktu mendo'a hari sabtu.. kita telat datengnya.. *telat&basi*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:40 PM, April 11, 2005  

To Astri dan Tia :
Teimakasih doanya. InsyaAllah doa kita semua diridhai-Nya. Amien.

By Blogger Heni, at 9:26 PM, April 11, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home